Integrating the Replica Studios application with Unity Editor requires the installation of our free link plugin for Unity Editor.
Replica Studios Link for Unity supports Unity 2019 and newer
Setting up the plugin
- Download the latest version of our Unity Link plugin from our downloads page.
- Save the downloaded tgz package to the
Packagesdirectory in your Unity project
- In Unity open the package manager which can be found in the
Add package from tarball...from the add button in the top left corner.
- In the file selector that has opened navigate to the
Packagesdirectory of your Unity project and select the tgz file saved there in step 2.
- The package will be installed locally and Unity will compile the nessecary assets.
- With Unity running, the plugin enabled and the Replica Studios desktop application running a connection between the 2 should be established. This can be verified by checking the connection indicator in the lower right corner of the desktop application.
- Voice takes can then be exported to Unity using the export button on each take. Upon exporting they will appear in your projects content browser.
Have more questions?
Join the Replica Studios Discord: https://discord.gg/VphcThzA5z